Code Of Conduct
Soyaconcept does not own any factories, but we put a great deal of effort into ensuring that the factories we cooperate with follow all our requirements concerning environmental issues and working conditions.
As being a part of the fashion industry, we at soyaconcept are aware that our business has an impact on the environment, as well as on human - and labour rights. We want to contribute in achieving a better future for all of us. We have embarked on the journey of being a part of the solution and we strive to do better every day and to contribute in our field.
- In soyaconcept we care deeply about people. The health, safety and wellbeing of all of our employees,our business partners and manufactures are always our top-priority.
- We continuously work towards the development and use of more environmentally friendly technologies and procedures.
- We will never stop trying to improve and do better!
– Join us on our journey –
We keep a close relationship with our suppliers, whom we have worked with for many years.
Our suppliers are located in: Far East and Europe.
We believe commitment and continuous improvement of an ethical business will benefit all – both environmental, economic and social.
All of our suppliers have signed our Code of Conduct policy and our policies on Child Labour and Anti-Slavery that enlists our requirements on Human- and labour rights and environmental protection. All suppliers are entitled to follow and comply with our policies.
We condemn all forms of exploiting people.
We do not allow animals to be harmed in the name of fashion.
Animals used for our products must not be exposed to pain but treated with dignity and respect according to animal welfare laws and international recommendations.
All of our suppliers of animal originated materials have signed our Code of Conduct and our Animal Welfare Policy and agreed to work with us to increase transparency and traceability in our supply chain.
All leather and fur being used in our products must be a by-product of the food industry. No animals should be raised for the only purpose of being killed for its fur.
The Five Animal Freedoms we follow:
1. Freedom from Hunger and Thirst
- By access to fresh water and diet to maintain health and strength.
2. Freedom from Discomfort
- By providing an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
3. Freedom from Pain, Injury or Disease
- By preventing them from getting ill or injured and making sure the animals are treated if they do.
4. Freedom to express Normal Behavior
- By providing sufficient space, proper facilities and company of the animal´s own kind.
5. Freedom from Fear and Distress
- By ensuring conditions and treatment which avoid mental suffering.
soyaconcept a/s does not support testing on animals.
All of our suppliers have signed to keep our chemical restrictions. Our Chemical restrictions set the limits for the substances used in manufacturing, packing and transportation of any of our products.
We have a testing program with a strategic approach in testing our garments for hazardous chemicals.
Our Chemical restrictions are aligned with REACH and the high standards within our industry.